A lush green lawn is the crowning glory for any home, but lawn maintenance can be time consuming and downright frustrating for many homeowners.
Employing a lawn care expert means that you can expect great results – without the headache!
If you have ever tried to treat your lawn yourself, you know the many pitfalls that you can encounter:
- What kind of lawn fertiliser should you use?
- When should you apply the fertiliser?
- How much fertiliser should you use?
- How should it be applied?
- Can you do this by hand or should you buy a spreader?
- What happens if it rains when you are treating the lawn?
- What happens if it doesn’t rain?
- What about the weeds?
- Why do some weeds die and others don’t?
- Why is there moss on the lawn?
- Why has nothing happened at all?
All of these concerns and questions can race through your mind as you stand in front of the myriads of lawn care products at the local garden centre or DIY store.
The main advantage of using a Greenfeet Lawncare service as opposed to doing-it-yourself is that all of these concerns are dealt with for you.
Before Treatment After Treatment
At Greenfeet, our lawn experts use the right products, in the right quantities, at the right times of the year. Our slow release fertilisers do not need watering in, neither will they scorch the lawn if applied correctly, which they will be. Our experts will kill the weeds, control the moss, and work with you to achieve a lawn of which you can be truly proud.
- We save you money – our treatments cost less than sourcing, buying, and applying similar products yourself.
- We save you time – employing our services ensures you can spend time in the garden doing what you want to do.
- We save you worry – worry that the products are being applied correctly and that they will work, plus the peace of mind of no longer having lawn chemicals stored under the sink or in the garage, where little hands can get hold of them.